Saturday, May 28, 2005

Free Funky Fish Placemat Pattern


Funky Fish Placemats Posted by Hello
I just made these colorful placemats and have experimented with making patterns for them. I learned a lot about creating PDF files. Apparently this is one universal that interfaces nicely with everybody's computer because the Adobe Reader is free for all.
Go to my website, http://www.tallit-embroidery.com/DownloadFreeStuff.html
to download the zipped files. You can open them using the free trial version of WinZip. Let me know if it works! And, if you make some fishy placemats to brighten up your table, send me a photo and I'll share your creativity with everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

European embroidery changed a great deal over the years, but became a highlight of fashion during the 18th Century in France. Find out more about brother embroidery machine supplier

Anonymous said...

The latest technology today is sewing machines that double as embroidery machines. By using the computer integrated into the machine, you can quickly and easily add cards or downloads to embroider any pattern imaginable. Find out more about singer 221 featherweight sewing machine