Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Back after a long break...

Really did need time off to evaluate stuff. If you like to play around with numerology, as I surely do like to do, I finally realized I was in the middle of a seven year. It's a time to rest and reconsider what you are doing in your life that you would like to change or stay the same. It's a time to think about all the good things you have, are, wish to be and intend to do. The year started out with a lot of personal chaos, dipped into an abyss of self pity and then headed into a tunnel with a sparkling, tiny, but sparking light drawing me onward. The light is now all around me and I am in bliss. The bliss of being comfortable being me. The bliss that feels so hopeful. I feel the bliss of life newly born and I am grateful.


1 comment:

lynne h said...

love, LOVE this... i feel this is the time for our lights to shine brilliantly - now that we've got through the sludge!!

xoxo