Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Knitting Needle Fold and Roll Bag - FREE PATTERN!


Knit Needle fold and roll bag Posted by Picasa

Of course, if you make a new quilted tote bag to put all your new knitting stuff into, you must have one of these to go along with it. I made it a couple of weeks ago and took notes as I went along. I am posting the pattern on my website -
http://www.tallit-embroidery.com/DownloadFreeStuff.html
It will be in a PDF format. I'm really glad I made this thing. My knitting needles were poking holes in various plastic bags and becoming lost. I hate losing things. I guess it is in my nature to take care of what I have and I just love to make the job pretty! I hope you like making this version of a roll up bag. It would be good for paint brushes and chop sticks, too!

No comments: