Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Exam Room #2 - part 2



This is the best I could do to take a photo of just the wall art. The room doesn't have much back up space for a photo taken straight on.



This is the computer corner and cabinets. The branches of the tree of life continue to move through out the office. Again, there is a bug high up in the leaves for the patient to focus on during the eye exam. This time it's a green cricket, but you'll just have to take my word for it.




This is the corner over the door with a lady buy in the tree branches. I just remembered last night that I hadn't painted any apples on this part of the tree! Guess I have to get the ladder out again. More color would be good, too.




These palm tree fronds are highly stylized. Sometimes they look like a propeller or a fan more than a tree. This is where the viewer can use imagination to piece this fantasy space all together. If you can have a pink elephant, you can certainly have all the rest of it.

2 comments:

Cindra said...

It's so nice to see that you stop by. I hope things are going well. Your office walls look fabulous, hope you both aren't working too hard. Make sure to make time to count your blessings... which are many.

Craft Junkie said...

I want flowers like that in my garden! Beautiful and so creative. I like the way you think!
Peace & Love,
~Barb~