Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Exam Room #2 - part 2



This is the best I could do to take a photo of just the wall art. The room doesn't have much back up space for a photo taken straight on.



This is the computer corner and cabinets. The branches of the tree of life continue to move through out the office. Again, there is a bug high up in the leaves for the patient to focus on during the eye exam. This time it's a green cricket, but you'll just have to take my word for it.




This is the corner over the door with a lady buy in the tree branches. I just remembered last night that I hadn't painted any apples on this part of the tree! Guess I have to get the ladder out again. More color would be good, too.




These palm tree fronds are highly stylized. Sometimes they look like a propeller or a fan more than a tree. This is where the viewer can use imagination to piece this fantasy space all together. If you can have a pink elephant, you can certainly have all the rest of it.

1 comment:

Barb Smith said...

I want flowers like that in my garden! Beautiful and so creative. I like the way you think!
Peace & Love,
~Barb~