Sunday, January 28, 2018

Making Jewelry

More boxes unpacked and my plastic containers of beads are found! 

Now I can spend hours and hours stringing colorful gem stone beads onto wire. What fun!
These are 6 mm garnet beads with fresh water pearls and some sparkly crystals for flash. Oh, I am in 
beading heaven. 
I'm going to try to get into the habit of posting to this blog some more to make a little journal of my activities. I know where most stuff is these days in this new to me house, so if  I blog, I will remember even more. 
It's amazing how stressful moving is to one's memory. It seems as if I put something away or even just down for a moment and then find myself searching for it, soon becoming panicky and wondering what is happening to my mind! 
Note to self: don't ever move again. Ever! 

No comments: